Meet the data team
19 and counting
Average distance from bed to office
What we’d work on together
- Enrich our current data by developing new data pipelines for new data sources
- Develop new data products that aid our customers (and ourselves) in navigating the changing job market
- Automation of our development and deployment processes
- Developing robust, efficient solutions to ensure data quality and data availability
- Maintaining DWH, data modeling, streamlining data pipelines and making pipelines more robust using best practices
“When I started I was really happy to see that there’s already a mature data structure at GOhiring. It helped me to learn a lot in a short period of time. But it also allows us to work on interesting and exciting projects – because the setup is already there.”
When I started I was really happy to see that there’s already a mature data structure at GOhiring. It helped me to learn a lot in a short period of time. But it also allows us to work on interesting and exciting projects – because the setup is already there.
Tools we use
- Apache Airflow – Orchestrating everything we do
- Amazon Web Services – Hosting all of our services
- PowerBI – Developing and serving analytics to internal and external customers
- ELK – Monitoring our stack
- Python – Powers our automation
- SQL – Data transformation
- GitHub – Maintaining our code base and enabling collaboration within the data team
- Slack, Trello, Zenhub (GitHub integration) – Collaborating within the team and with both internal and external customers
How you know you will be happy to join us
- You like setting your own work schedule and spending more time working on code than in meetings.
- You like evaluating new frameworks and technologies to create scalable, robust data products.
- You like collaborating with different groups to develop the best solution to challenges.
- You like developing your skills while building data pipelines and client-facing analytics using our data warehouse
Picture yourself in the data team
What employees say about GOhiring
We want to be a 100% remote company that you are happy to work for. That’s why we constantly explore and refine ways to make work better for everyone. We’re very proud that our efforts reflect in what employees think of GOhiring 🙂
92% of Employees would recommend GOhiring to friends
Read our reviews
Join the team
Not the right position for you?
Stay in touch and never miss the right position for you.